• Keep abreast of how all CreditRegistry software works.
• Experiment with and test CreditRegistry software and properly document and report issues, errors or bugs in the software to the appropriate department.
• Update documentations relating to CreditRegistry software and write new documentations for new features of the software.
• Install or upgrade the core credit bureau client software at subscriber sites and ensure proper functioning and operations.
• Train subscribers’ employees on the effective use of CreditRegistry software.
• Set up software demonstrations for training and presentations.
• Analyze data from the subscriber’s loan database for upload of the credit bureau system.
• Ensure that client loan data is uploaded periodically (on a monthly basis).
• In addition to other duties, you will manage a team of other Technical Support Engineers.
• Conduct quarterly performance evaluations, support call evaluations and interview new technical support applicants.
• Other responsibilities as assigned.
Strong SQL and Data Analytics experience as Technical Support. Outstanding analytical, organizational and time-management skills required.
Bsc in any IT Related discipline 3-5 years experience in providing technical support to customers
Qualified applicant should follow the link below to take the Pre-assessment test.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
30th August 2018