Job Title: Information Technology Project Officer
- Confer with project personnel to identify and resolve problems.
- Negotiate with project stakeholders or suppliers to obtain resources or materials.
- Establish and execute a project communication plan.
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Initiate, review, or approve modifications to project plans.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings related to information technology projects.
- Identify need for initial or supplemental project resources.
- Identify, review, or select vendors or consultants to meet project needs.
- Direct or coordinate activities of project personnel.
- Assign duties, responsibilities, and spans of authority to project personnel.
- Develop and manage work breakdown structure (WBS) of information technology projects.
- Perform risk assessments to develop response strategies.
- Submit project deliverables, ensuring adherence to quality standards.
- Monitor the performance of project team members, providing and documenting performance feedback.
- Develop or update project plans for information technology projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- 2-3 years in an hospital setting.
10th August, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org