Job Title: Receptionist/Front Desk Officer
- We are in search of a competent receptionist/front desk officer for our Victoria Island office.
- The desired candidate must either be a student in a higher institution requiring internship placement or a graduate with a minimum of an OND.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (eg. monitor logbook).
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings.
- Perform other clerical receptionist and secretarial duties as needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- Higher institution student searching for Internship placement OR minimum of OND degree
- No work experience is required
- Must be resident in Lagos.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com with “Receptionist Application” as th Subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted