Our Client, a reputable Renewable Power Solutions Firm in Victoria Island, Lagos is looking to fill the role of a SALES ENGINEER.
• Meeting sales budget and timely execution of all Sales activities.
• Identify business opportunities for Solar/Renewable Energy products/Projects/Services with focus on EPC projects and Energy Services for solar power solutions
• Identify and select Products/Technologies/Vendors/Service Providers/Tools to convert opportunities in to revenue streams
• Design solar systems based on customer requirements; mini grid and roof top solar etc. Discuss with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements
• Capable and well conversant to tools and software used for designing solar power solutions
• Well versed to use portable energy audit instruments such as power analysers, data loggers etc. Able to assess most accurately the energy consumption profile and energy cost profile of the consumers. Capable of optimally sizing solar power solutions.
• Have very good knowledge of power systems such as solar panels, controllers, inverters/UPS, energy storage (Batteries), protection and security systems.
• Capable of preparing Single Line Diagrams
• Assist in researching and developing new products
• Co-ordination with engineering team on suppliers’ end & proper installation of the equipment as per manufacturers’ guidelines.
• Responsible for compliance with ISO system for business process
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Hands on experience in system design for Solar/Renewable energy
• Team leadership skills
• Experience with PV Syst photovoltaic software or similar comprehensive software tools
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Excellent English oral and written communication skill
• Excellent knowledge on power systems – DG sets, Transformers, Inverters, UPS, MPPT, Solar Panels, Batteries, etc.
Skills in setting up remote monitoring syste
• Candidate must possess a Min of BSc Degree in Electrical Electronics or its equivalent in any related field.
• Must have 3-5 years of experience as a SALES ENGINEER in a Renewable Power Solation Firm.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
8th August, 2018
NB: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted. Interested Candidates should forward CVs (MS Word Format) to email@example.com Using SALES ENGINEER as the subject of the mail.