Frandek International Consulting has a long history of Capacity Building Training within Organizations in the Public and Private Sectors at Local, National and International Levels especially in the area of cutting edge Institutional Strengthening Activities, Delivery of Training Programmes and Strategic Business/ Organizational Development.
How to Apply
- Education: Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or IT Office Business Systems
- Good communication and writing skills: Ability to write proposals
- Excellent understanding of website setup and management – good knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of Database Management e.g SQL, Oracle
- Knowledge of 1 Programming Language e.g Java and Json
- To engage in developmental work including writing and production of training programmes modules and presentation materials.
- To carry out any other assignment as directed by the management through the office of the managing partner.
- These Job Schedules are Performance Related and all Performance Measures and Target developed will act as the basis of your Performance Outcomes.
22nd August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org