Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- The Marketing Manager’s role is designed to deliver the above top objectives with a strategic emphasis fashioned to deliver an enhance relationships with refreshed approach and management models.
- The role will assume a strong leadership role with multi-functional teams including direct reports.
- Provide information about the products (4Ps).
- Gather and analyse market information.
- Conduct market research.
- Develop product plan and marketing strategy
- Defines and creates added value for the organisation.
- Coordinate project development.
- Good at portfolio management
- Extension and content building.
- Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms.
- Innovation in service and products
- Ensure brand messages are consistent.
- Nurture and enrich all external perceptions of the company and growth of market share.
- Engage consumers on social media.
- Collaborate with the sales and technical team to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
- Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as innovator and leader.
- Communicate with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
Our Ideal Candidate
- FMCG marketing background or from the technical industry.
- Understanding of agriculture will be an added advantage.
- Should be open-minded.
- Should have high analytical skills.
- Should have the ability to project into the future.
- Passionate and Result oriented.
- Very articulate.
- Understand the data, and how to present it.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Must be a trend-setter: must keep up to date and have the desire to know more.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be a vision creator.
- Must be able to multi task
- Must have experience creating marketing plans from scratch.
- Must have extensive experience of experiential strategy development and implementation working with 3rd party agencies.
- Must be proven in a multi-channel marketing campaign role.
- Extensive customer and field experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively to both technical and business level audiences in a compelling manner.
- Minimum of a Second-Class Upper in University degree in any one of the Social Sciences and other related discipline.
- Minimum of 7 years work experience
- Required Age: 29 – 36 years
17th August, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online